Skip to main content

Weekly Review Week 13

How did the reading go for you this week? What struck you the most in this week's reading? Were there ideas you struggled with? 
     Didn't read as much as I wanted to this week.  Work has been super busy so I will need to extend some of my scheduled reading this coming week in order to finish.


Where did you do your best writing this week — in this class? In another class?  Have you discovered some good strategies for helping yourself focus on writing for this class?
    My best writing this week was in my theatre class.  We had to write several pieces and discussion topics.

Did you read something excellent written by someone else in the class? What made it stand out to you? 
     I read several posts from classmates this week and commented on several either for project planning or reading notes they took on books I am not reading for my project.  It's interesting to read about the other options people chose for their project.

How are things going in your other classes? Are there any connections you are noticing between your other classes and stuff you are doing for this class?
     My other classes are going well for the most part.  I am struggling to keep up in this class and one other out of the five that I am currently taking.  I will need to better balance out my time to dedicate to each class.  

What are your plans and hopes for next week in this class? In your other classes? 
     Plan is do more work earlier in the week and lighter toward the end.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Stock, Week 14

Getting closer to the end of the semester, I am not where I want to be in a couple of my classes unfortunately.  After being sick for a week, and my daughter being sick as well the following week, I fell behind in a lot of work we were doing and wasn't able to catch back up.  I will be taking a smaller work load next semester so that I can focus on the few classes I will still have as I continue to work full time as well.  Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to complete everything that needs to be done.