Skip to main content

Growth Mindset Theory Week 6

Every day we are faced with challenges, big and small.  It is how we face these challenges that ultimately decides who we are.

Comments

  1. Hi Rhiannon. I think that this is very true that we face challenges everyday and although that they are small they are challenges none the less. I also think that the way we face and solve the challenges is something that shapes us because we begin to change and adapt the way we approach future challenges. I also think that when we try and succeed in passing the challenge we begin to think that defeat is not an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!
    I agree, daily we are faced with challenges, big, small, important, unimportant, meaningful and meaning less. It truly is how we face them. I try my hardest to look at the challenges open minded and positive, because when I don’t is it hard to get through them, and we don’t learn from it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia Trail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Solnit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper%27s_Magazine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_American https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_joint

Wikipedia Trail Week 9

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._Scott_Fitzgerald https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beautiful_and_Damned https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Side_of_Paradise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Scribner%27s_Sons