Skip to main content

Weekly Review Week 7

 How did the reading go for you this week? What struck you the most in this week's reading? Were there ideas you struggled with? 
   Readings this week were interesting. I remember reading The Wizard of Oz to my daughter when she was younger and we both love Wicked now so reading about Baum was fun. I enjoyed reading about Langston Hughes as well. I had heard the name before but didn’t know anything about him.   


Where did you do your best writing this week — in this class? In another class?  Have you discovered some good strategies for helping yourself focus on writing for this class?
   My favorite writing this week was actually for my Theatre class regarding the connection of hip hop and Shakespeare. 


Did you read something excellent written by someone else in the class? What made it stand out to you? 
     I read several posts from classmates this week and commented on several either for project planning or introductions I had not yet read.  It was interesting to see all the different personalities and interests that everyone has.

How are things going in your other classes? Are there any connections you are noticing between your other classes and stuff you are doing for this class?
     The readings in this class are similar to those in one of my History classes but the format for testing retention of information is different. 

What are your plans and hopes for next week in this class? In your other classes?

   Plans for this class is to do at least one assignment and one extra credit assignment a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia Trail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Solnit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper%27s_Magazine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_American https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_joint

Wikipedia Trail Week 9

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._Scott_Fitzgerald https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beautiful_and_Damned https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Side_of_Paradise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Scribner%27s_Sons